Giving Online With PayPal
Information about Giving through PayPal
PayPal is a well established e-commerce company through which our church is able to accept online donations, tithes, and offerings. We are able to do this through fees that PayPal charges on each transaction. When you donate, PayPal will receive 2.2% of your amount, plus $0.30. For example, if you donated $100 with a credit card, the church will receive $97.50 and PayPal would receive $2.50 in fees.
Do I have to have a PayPal account?
No. You may donate online with your credit card by following the directions below.
How to Give with a Credit Card
To give with a credit card, you do not need to have a PayPal account. Please follow these steps to complete your donation:
- Click the "Donate" button.
- This will take you to a PayPal website.
- Enter the amount that you would like to donate at the top of the screen.
- If you have a PayPal account, you can login at the bottom right of the screen.
- If you do no have a PayPal account, you can click the Continue link on the left side of the screen under the heading “Don’t have a PayPal account?”
- Make sure you fill in all your information. The church needs your address so you can receive a charitable contributions statement at the end of the year.
Designating Your Giving
Any undesignated donation will be directed to tithes/offerings. If you would like to designate your donation to a specific ministry, or divide your donation between multiple ministries, you may do so in the designation line.